Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dls111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Moen low hot water pressure
    I have hot water but the pressure is very low the cold water is fine and all the other taps in the house are fine for hot water pressure
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Sounds like you have debris inside your faucet hot port, Please tell us if this is shower, kitchen or sink faucet and tell us the model number, Thanks.

John
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Two knob or single lever?
    gaets1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 03:02 PM
    If you have Posi-Temp built in, it could just be either a deffective faucet or a safety stopper inside the faucet handle is incorectly positioned. If it is a single lever for the shower just find the screw holding the handle (moen hides these pretty well).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moen Kitchen Faucet - Low Water Pressure [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 5-year old Moen kitchen faucet that abruptly lost water pressure a couple of weeks ago, while the water pressure in the rest of the house is good. Some background... I have been going through the faucets in our home, gradually fixing various dripping issues. I started replacing...

Why does my moen single lever kitchen faucet have low water pressure? [ 6 Answers ]

My moen model 87420 single lever with sprayer has low water pressure... the sprayer has great water pressure... I took out the diverter and then everything reversed... great water pressure at the faucet but low pressure for the sprayer... bought a new diverter... put in in and now back to low...

Low hot water pressure on a kitchen sink, good cold water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single faucet sink where the cold water pressure is fine and all other sinks have good hot and cold water pressure. I replaced the kitchen faucet two years ago along with new lines. As of late I'm getting very little hot water pressure along with having to run the water for about 10...

Very low hot water pressure, moen 1 handle shower valve [ 13 Answers ]

I have a moen 1 handel shower valve. When I turn it on I have good cold pressure but hardly any hot pressure. I removed handle and turned stem all the way to hot but still I have low pressure. I tried to adjust scald guard but that is not the problem is there any other adjustment?

Low water pressure on Moen kicthen faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having the same problem with my Moen kicthen 2 handle faucet.Hot and cold the same pressure. Is the cartridge in the handles or is there just one in the faucet area? Do I need a Special tool to remove from cartridge from handles?

View more questions Search