Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bryanb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 11:29 AM
    F8 on start-up
    Pressing F8 on start-up and selecting Safe Mode causes the computer to shut down and re-start. What can I do to overcome this?
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanb
    Pressing F8 on start-up and selecting Safe Mode causes the computer to shut down and re-start. what can I do to overcome this?
    Why are you going to select F8? Something wrong on booting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 honda crx no start or rough start, puzzled HELP! [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'm running a SOHC ZC motor. I have good compressions across all pistons at 135psi and holding a piece. I have checked the timing and it is correct. I have checked the fuel pressure and it is OK. I haven't been able to figure out how to lean the fuel out though, but anyway, it starts up and...

To start over [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a PC from my parents. They used it. I want to erase the hard drives there are two and reinstall windows xp. How do I go about doing this? Will I need the cd for video cards etc?

It will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6.5 intek pro briggs and Stratton pressure washers. It has been sitting outside and has not been started in about 2 months. 1. turn it on 2. put run starter on the bunny 3. turned on fuel 4. put it on choke 5. pull ounces 6. put the choke on run 7. pulled one more time 8. pulled about 5...

Where to start.. [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and feel I'm to week I'm a bit of a couch potato I way 12 stone 4 and have decided to bulk myself up around the arms area that seems to be the area that needs the most work. I have started eating more healthey like diet ready meals, my 5 a day+ fruit and veg but bulking upwise I need advice...

XP won't start [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated. Basically XP won't load up in either normal, or safe mode. It gets as far as that XP logo with the black background and sits there. The blue line in that loading bar at the bottom still moves, and the hard drive light blinks on and off...

View more questions Search