Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaets1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 07:57 AM
    80's sci fi / fantasy TV movie
    -When this boy is being born it causes an electrical disturbance in the hospital, the toddler builds a plane out of tinker toys (I think it was tinker toys) and the mother is in disbelief
    He was swimming with friends at a lake then bullies came to bother them so he puts his hand in the water electrocuting the bullies
    He got suspended from school because he was "too smart"
    As an adult he gets a lot of flashbacks from when he was a child.

That is all I could remember about this either TV movie or regular movie but I've tried everywhere to find the name but I just can't. Please help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 07:36 PM
    The Gifted One
    gaets1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Excellent

Thank you for giving me the name, do you know where to find the movie?
    I've been all over the net and I found nothing.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 19, 2013, 05:05 PM
    You're welcome. Sorry, I had a look around too but couldn't find it available anywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi / Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for sci fi movie that was in the late 80's or early 90's. I've seen it on TV a few times in the 90's. Its about two teenage guys who are friends discuss what type woman they want while his friend is sleeping the other guy stays up daydreaming about his dream woman. There is this dream...

Sci-fi/Fantasy 70'/80's movie inquiry [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know either an actresses name or the title of this movie I saw. I only remember one part, there were two women tied up across the room from each other, one was topless, they had an odd sexual experience then were freed. One of the actresses has been in a few movies, she has longish...

Anyone know what 80s fantasy/sci fi movie I can't think of? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember one of the main characters was a young boy. He finds himself in a fantasy/type wooded area, where someone has made a house/residence in a huge tree. The boy is poking around the tree and he sees this little furry creature, almost like a little kid, only covered in fur. The creature can...

Name of old sci-fi/fantasy TV movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember this show from sometime in the 70's or 80's. There was this elf that shot rapid fire arrows. Seems like there was something about a stone (maybe green). It was live action. This is all I can remember. I really hope someone knows what this was, it has bothered me for years and will...

View more questions Search