Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loser123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2013, 03:29 AM
    Suicide
    Today I'm considering going to kill myself. It sounds stupid and selfish & pointless I know.
    But the problems I've faced just aren't going away and it feels like 2013 is going to be even worse than 2012, my mum tried to kill herself last summer and out of the five children she has she chose to tell me, someone who has already lost their dad at a young age. And what's worse is she doesn't even care or think driving in a police car, and scooping her up off a field floor affected me. And to tell you the truth I thought it didn't affect me, how wrong am I. Ill tell you the truth I'm screaming for someone to notice me and how broken I am but it seems the only people I love always leave. My relationship with my boyfriend is breaking down and there's nothing I can do about it, my mum is neglecting my little brothers and she won't listen to anyone that she's doing it. I want to stay to protect them, but I just can't anymore I really ing can't. I've never felt so helpless in all my life. I don't know why I'm writing this it just looks self indulgent and pathetic but hey maybe that's what I am.
    UJ2M Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2013, 04:07 AM
    I'm not going to give you the attention of it but just think of all the people who have died in terrorist attacks, car crashes and all those surcumstances, they wish even if your life is crap that they could have it. Don't waist it.
    Loser123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2013, 04:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by UJ2M View Post
    I'm not going to give you the attention of it but just think of all the people who have died in terrorist attacks, car crashes and all those surcumstances, they wish even if your life is crap that they could have it. Don't waist it.
    I'm not asking for you attention or your sympathy, some people just aren't
    Made to cope and I'm one. I'd gladly give my soul for every person who's life has been cut short
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 12, 2013, 04:25 AM
    UJ2M, PLEASE, that is just about the worst thing you can say to someone who is going through what this young woman is going through.

Loser123, how old are you? You really need to call social services, child protective services, whatever it is called where you live (calling your mother mum sounds like somewhere in the UK?) Come back and tell us more about yourself. I wouldn't advise having a boyfriend while you deal with this - do you have a best friend? How old are your siblings? What does your mother do with her day?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 03:43 PM
    You are not a loser, or pathetic, just caught up and overwhelmed at the moment. Angry frustrated, and maybe isolated with the wrong people. Between mom, family and a boyfriend... yeah not exactly a party right. A family doctor can help, and feel free to lay it all out to us here as we listen well, even if we can't change things.

You sure could use a better positive female role model to copy and learn from because the one you have ain't working well. Reject completely whatever you see her doing. She needs her own help, and its not you. You may want to help, but you cannot. Being powerless can be frustrating but if you reach out to a positive person, you will get the right attention you need.

Teacher, doctor,or preacher,or all of them. That's just a start and anything has to be better than depending on a young immature boyfriend to save you.He has issues too. Most young people do, old ones too. He can barely save himself.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 13, 2013, 05:23 PM
    As I posted in your thread about your boyfriend... you are not a loser at all. The people around you may be losers, your boyfriend is definitely a loser, but you are not.

I wish you could hold out and see that things will get better if you just push through.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suicide [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Now don't go getting all soppy on me. I ain't about to cash in my chips any time soon. However, I DO want to be the one who decides when the time is right. Why shouldn't I be able to? I'm talking about doing this when my body tells me it's time, not because I'm depressed. Or,...

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

What about suicide? [ 62 Answers ]

Do you think that if one commits suicide that they, if saved, can enter into Heaven? Does committing suicide make you lose your salvation or rather are you ushered into Heaven early. Also, as a side note, if one belongs to the Lord would they really want to harm His creation?

Suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read about this poor 85 year old lady who has lost control over her own life. What an undignified way to go! I wouldn't want to end it that way - and I'm not going to. I'll decide when it's over. Tell me why I should end up crapping in my pants. Do you crap your pants? ...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search