Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Persephone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2013, 03:13 AM
    Pregnancy or no pregnancy. That is the question.
    My husband and I have been trying to start our family for three years now. I lost our first child conceived in April 2011 (medicated at 12 weeks, had to go in a second time to have it sergicly removed at 18 weeks) with a persistent ectopic pregnancy and the second conceived in April 2012 (medicated at 7 weeks) with a tubal pregnancy in the same tube. We were assured that we could keep trying at last after I healed, but 7 months have gone by and still nothing. After the last pregnancy, I did start to lactate and still do. I ovulated and had intercourse with my husband three or four days ago (Jan 8-9) and for some odd reason today (Jan 12) my breasts and nipples were/are extremely sensitive and sore. I also haven't been eating like normal, I eat a few bites and set it down because I'm full, then go back a few minutes later and repeat. Most times I'm not even hungry at all and nothing sounds appetizing in the slightest. I'm not expecting my period until sometime between Jan 22 to Jan 28 because my periods fluctuate between a 29 and 35 day cycle. Could this be early signs of pregnancy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2013, 06:45 AM
    No, it takes that 2 to 3 days for the sperm to reach the egg, so at this point there is no signs.

Does not mean you are not, just means there are no signs at 3 days

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy Question ! Help ! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so about 2 and a half weeks ago I had a lot of unprotected sex in a night, and I'm pretty sure there was no pullout method used. That night I noticed a very small amount of blood when I used the washroom. About 4 or 5 days later I got my period but it was a weird one, it was there for a few...

Pregnancy question? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 48 and think I'm pregnant. I have had all the signs of being pregnant. I have not had a period since October. Am I pregnant or just going through the change of life or simply going crazy. I have done three pregnancy test that were negative and one done at the hospital I work at that came back...

Pregnancy question 14 dpo question about symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Im 14 days dpo and have been having twinges and fluttering in my uterus. I had sex a couple of days before I ovulated and while I was ovulating. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy test question and pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey it's me again... Well, a few days before my period, I had cramping like I usually do before I get my period, but my period usually comes within a day or a couple hours after the cramping... I had mini cramps before my period for 3 days before it finally came. It was heavy like my periods...

Pregnancy Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been told recently that bloodtype has to do with falling pregnant, you have to have possitiive and a negative? Is this true? My partner and I are both negative, does that mean we can never have a baby? I look forward to hearing from you. Regards sglen

View more questions Search