Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nessallh Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

Jan 11, 2013, 07:52 PM
    What are the different types of nursing jobs ?
    What are the diff. types of nursing jobs, & what do they do ?
    I just want to be a local nurse helping out people at local hospitals.
    & what do I have to major in ?
    What is the best type of nursing job ?

Check out some similar questions!

What types of jobs can a felon get? [ 1 Answers ]

I know this couple who have so much potential if yhey could just move on some form their past, It seems like for everyplace we go to try to get her some help. WE are reminded of her felony, Once again what apths does one hane if they can really get a second chance to start over and not back in...

Develop a nursing care plan for this patient identifying 8 nursing diagnoses [ 1 Answers ]

Mr.Tom is an 81 yr. old man who has been admitted to the ward earlier in the day from home.he is in an unconscious state having suffered a stroke which has affected his right side. He is breathing spontaneously, lying on his left side and he is receiving O2 via a simple mask at 5L/min. he has an IV...

Nursing jobs, and a dismissed domestic violence charge. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22years old I am in nursing school, when I was 19 Iwas arrested for assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon, the charges were dismissed after I got a pray for judgment in North Carolina. I have talked to the nursing board and they will give me a lincence, but I am not sure if I will...

Risk for going to a nursing home.. And I need a nursing diagnosis. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future....

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.