Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xIrishGirlx Posts: 62, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Why Is It So Hard For Us Women To Enjoy Sex?
    No, scratch that. We enjoy sex. As much as men, and for some of us, more.

But in all of my experiences, no matter how great it felt or how experienced my partner, I've never been able to get off. Ever. The longest session excluding foreplay was an hour, with all sorts of position change until I found the best one. I still couldn't reach orgasm.

I reach it very very shortly by myself but I want to experience a sex-induced orgasm! :/ please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 07:46 PM
    A "sex-induced" orgasm for a female is very rare. That's not how women are made, despite the message in x-rated videos. There are very few nerves in the vagina. The sensitive ones are outside it, and those are the ones (along with others on her body) that need to be stimulated in order to produce an orgasm. And since a woman's orgasm is also mental and emotional, the male has to begin with his attitude and behavior and talking hours before the main event.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why don't I enjoy sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 25 yr old female. When I had my first son 3 yrs ago I was diagnosed with a heart condition. I had 2 other kids after that lost one and had my last one over a yr ago. Since then my sex drive has been completely thrown off. I don't want to have sex at all. I have to make myself do it but I'm...

Can't enjoy sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am a 19 year old female, I first had sex at 16 and did not like it, I understand the first time is never usually good so this did not worry me. I have had sex 7 times but during I can't seem to enjoy it, I have never had an orgasm and even though I really want it at first as soon as I start, I...

Do women really enjoy sex? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey, Im 20 going through a tough time believing that women do like sex, foreplay, etc. I feel like Im a pervert if I put my hands on a girl. What do I do? Im not in a relationship yet. But I don't want to not give pleasure but also I don't want to feel guilty for doing things.. As a kid when...

Do women enjoy vibrators [ 26 Answers ]

Do women enjoy vibrators?

View more questions Search