Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janon Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Can you convert games?
    Hey guys, probably a stupid question but can you convert say a sega mega drive game to work on an xbox 360.

My dad has asked me to try it and I'm wanting to find out. He wants me to convert the night trap game for megadrive to another disc that would work on xbox 360.

Let me know if its plausible or not so I'm not wasting my time :)7

Thanks
    Janon
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Don't think it can be done.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 11, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Not realistically possible.
    There maybe a port, but tech has moved on dramatically in the intervening years
    GlennGlenGlenn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2013, 05:09 PM
    Not on a Xbox, no. But you could look at an emulator to run on your computer instead - say The Emulator Zone - Sega Genesis(Mega Drive) Emulators (just from a random search, there may be others but this is a start). You download and install the emulator on your PC. Then you have to find a copy of the game file online (maybe the same site, maybe elsewhere) and should be able to run it within the emulator. I haven't done it with a Sega but I have with other old, old systems. It is worth a shot. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

How to convert jpg image file convert into word file [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly give me suggestion

Are the old V. Smile games the same as the new V. Smile Motion games? [ 0 Answers ]

Are the old V. Smile games the same as the new V. Smile V Motion games or are they slightly different? Is it worth buying the old ones and the new ones?

View more questions Search