RAR is an archive file format.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change WinRar Files/Folder into Zip File/Folders [ 8 Answers ]

Guys I really need help on this one!! I trying to change WinRar folders into Zip folders, But you see I don't know how to! I've been told where to go (Control Panel, Tools, Folder options, View... Then he said I should find what I'm looking for!) But I dont know what I'm looking for! Can someone...

Help me please! Winrar problem. [ 4 Answers ]

My computer gives me the message "invalid Menu Handle" when I try and download Something. It only happens when I download RAR files. I have Winrar but to my surprise it was deleted off my PC. I don't know how... Can someone help me.

Download winRar [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I download WinRar from this site WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files And then when I want to open the my coputer\c:\ I can't and it open a window that say to open with the figur below may be can help 2shared - download Local disk.bmp

Copnvert winrar [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to convert a .rar video file to DVD video format? I currently use a registered copy of AVS converter software. Will it convert these files to DVD?

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between mp3 and mp4? Which mp3 is the best in term of sound quality?

View more questions Search