Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arkansasbmb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 01:03 PM
    Paranormal Activity in my home after 7 years of no activity?
    My husband, two small children, and I have lived in our home for over 7 years. Recently, we have had some unexplained events happening. Our televisions have came on and off without timers. There has been noises coming over our computer speakers that are similar to noises heard from cellphone interference, but no electronic devices close that could cause the noises. My 9 year old and I have both seen shadows moving across the wall. My 3 year daughter has been "talking" to someone/something in her room, and when I go in there and ask who she is talking to, she points to the ceiling and says "That thing smiling at me." I haven't necessarily felt any negative energy or felt threatened by anything. We haven't had any changes made to our home or lives that could cause these things to happen. I had a friend say something about that it may be a bypasser spirit. I have been trying to do some research about these types of spirits, but haven't had much luck. I was hoping someone maybe could help send me into a direction that could get me some answers.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 11, 2013, 02:50 PM
    It very well could be a type of bypasser spirit... but not in the sense that most people think of. It could just randomly be stopping by... but it is also not human.

To get you pointed in the right direction, these kinds of spirits cannot go where they have no right to be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal Activity is happening in my home... [ 92 Answers ]

Throughout my whole life I have had experiances with the paranormal, when I was little I used ot see dark figures in my room, next to my bed so when I woke up they were standing there! But over the past 3 maybe 4 months it has been really bad! Once I heard a crash in my room so I went to go...

How to get over Paranormal Activity 3 [ 1 Answers ]

How the heck do I get over it I ran screaming from my house one night need h.elp badly. Unnfortuantly I'm catholic and believe in demons and evil energys so yea.

Paranormal activity [ 11 Answers ]

In my apartment I have felt a pressence and was pushed out of bed the area where I feel it most is in my bedroom I cannot sleep in my home alone my electricity went out for three days in a row around the same time my cabinents open alone. What scares me is that it feels like its angry and my room...

Paranormal activity in my home [ 3 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

Paranormal activity in my home [ 2 Answers ]

My family and I hear voices and footsteps in our home. I was wondering how I can go about finding the history of our home in newfield New Jersey. (ex. Who has lived here? Died here in or on our property?) without leaving my home or visiting a library.

View more questions Search