Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karen Luciani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 11:27 AM
    Self moving dining room table
    Need to move 3'x5 oak table with my Volvo station wagon. I have a tow attachment. The legs cannot be removed
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Does your car have a roof luggage rack? Lash the table to the rack.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Find someone with a truck or rent one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pooping and peeing on the dining room table? [ 3 Answers ]

My Bischon has just started to poop and pee on the dining room table at night. She has full access to her litter pan, which is cleaned everyday and is able to sleep in our bed as she always has. She has a room of her own with her food and water. She is 4 years old and is up to date on all shots...

I have a dining room table that needs refurbished... Any help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dining room table that is 40 years or more old. I absolutely love it and would love to get it refurbished. I accidentally broke two of the legs off. I also have a old china hutch that's about the same age, and it needs refurbished as well. I think it was handmade. Does anyone know...

Do I have an antique or collectible dining room table [ 2 Answers ]

Was in the house when I moved in but can't find anythign about it. Where is it from? How old? What's it called?

Monteverde Young Dining Room Table [ 19 Answers ]

I would like to list a MonteVerde Young dining room table for sale and would like some help with pricing. The table is a 48" Hexagon in mint condition and presently is in Manhattan. I have attached a photo of the table.

Selling Stickley dining room table? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Stickley dining room table. On the sticker on the dining table it reads Cherry Valley Stickley Fayette Ville NY. I want to sell this table but have no idea what it would sell for. I do know it was refinished at one time... still looks good now I'm not going to sell the chairs just the...

View more questions Search