Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    no_regrets Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Need to find one person who is celebrity.
    Who has any idea how to find one person who is.. celebrity? He's unfortunate. And I love him. I know, I understand what a silly I am, but.. if you have any idea, please just say it.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 10:06 AM
    They stay out of that kind of contact for a reason there will be hundreds of women that feel the same like the guy wants to be hassled by each and everyone as they all think there more special than the next when the reality of it is there not there all the same as one another living in cloud coo koo land sorry sweet but stalking someone isn't a great idea.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
    I would agree, most celebrities do everything to limit contact with fans because some just get too infatuated with them. You can try and send a letter to whatever studio the person works with if they're a TV star or agent's office if they're a movie star but don't expect anything more than a standard reply letter.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 16, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Most can receive letters though the manager or studio.
    But there are some famous people ( county music stars) that just live real lives in and around nashville, Shocked to death the first time I saw Loretta Lynn at Walmart ( yes really) and had lunch in NY with some pro wrestlers
    Madyson Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 10:06 PM

Look there name up on myspace you would be surprised how many celebs are on there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Celebrity clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know who the designer or where I could find Mandy Moore's Beige Dress @ "The Mexican" Premiere, Mandy Moore's White 2 piece swim suit on cover of YM May 2001 Issue, Mandy Moore's Thin White Sweater (kind of see-through) with Spaghetti Strap (underneath) when re-recording for a scene...

Celebrity heights [ 0 Answers ]

What are the heights of Joanna Going, Lisa Eichhorn, and Melanie (70s singer)?

In love... with a celebrity... need help... [ 5 Answers ]

I have a confession to make. I have an undying longing to meet Brenda Song (disney channel actress, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody) but its more than a longing, it's a passion, an obsession. I dream of meeting her and talking to her, and just staring into her eyes... Anyway, my friends tell...

Celebrity and royal wedding [ 1 Answers ]

Celebrity and royal weddings are always broadcasted nationwide.Do they affect the quantity demanded and quantity supplied of human interest magazines like Times, Forbes?

View more questions Search