Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floridawidow59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Sleeping problem
    My husband was in hospice in August 2011 2 hours before he died he screamed so loud in pain and a couple weeks later I heard this scream in my dreams, I sat straight up in bed and looked around thinking I was back in the hospice house, I did not sleep the rest of the night. I do not sleep well ever since then, I always wake up tired and some nights I stare at the ceiling until morning light for fear that I will hear that scream again in my sleep, how can I get a good nights sleep again?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2013, 09:48 AM
    I am also a widow. My suggestions would be consulting with your Physician and asking for a LIGHT sleep aid/medication; therapy to deal with your fear; relaxation techniques.

My sympathy on your loss - losing your partner is a terrible thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleeping problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sleeping problem for 7 years. Been on two medications for 6years and a anti depressant for 3years bupropion 300m it don't do any good I don't think. Triazolam 0.25 I take 3 at night plus onemirtazaoine 45 mg.to try to sleep most drugs don't work on me have tried many over the years. I...

Sleeping problems, not sleeping, insomnia [ 9 Answers ]

Hi this is the first time Ive ever been on this site seems to be very helpful. My boyfriend has been taking prescription ambien for about 7 months and his new doctor took him off that and gave him other sleeping medications but he does not sleep at all now. Maybe one or two hours a night and...

Sleeping Well [ 7 Answers ]

I have trouble falling asleep so much that it comes to staying up till 2am and I sleep in till 2pm, is there any common foods or drinks that could help me fall asleep better? P.s. I am only a preteen

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search