Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chwey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Can someone help me with my resume?
    >edited out personal details<

Have nothing else to put on it. I don't care what job I get as long as it's not something that needs an outgoing personality or excellent communication skills. I'm still trying to get over my issues with anxiety and low- self esteem.

Suzanne G.
    College Address
    A University
    CA 99999
    Phone
    Email

Qualifications Summary
    Hardworking and dependable employee
    Able to work individually or as part of a team
    Proficient in computer applications
    Able to meet deadlines
    Decent communication skills

Computer Skills
    Proficient in Word and Internet Applications

Education:
    High School Diploma
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Do you have any work history at all, babysitting for instance? Or volunteering?

(I edited out your personal information.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

Should I use a resume? [ 10 Answers ]

I've only had four jobs, and am about to graduate highshool - but I'm tired of constantly filling out long job applications. I made a resume, with everything I've had - would that be "awkward" to submit that seeing how I'm a senior in high school, with only four jobs so far?

Resume [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may Concern; I am looking for a "Good" resume template of which I can just fill in the blanks. I have Word 2007 and I'm not quite used to utilizing all of it's features. I have gone through Microsoft's Templates although I've yet to find anything I care for. I am an "out of work,...

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

View more questions Search