Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taraleigh348 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 04:54 PM
    Bail bond refund
    I paid a bail bondsman to get my fiancé out of jail. He did not have court due to a no bill from the grand jury. Do we get any of the money back since everything was dropped?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2013, 12:30 AM
    You will need to read the signed contract with the bail bondsmen, normally they do not refund their fees once they start the process.

But the only way to do it, would be to go to the bondsmen and request it, showing him in the contract it allows for the refund

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bail Bond Requirements [ 1 Answers ]

I see George Zimmerman has a 1 million dollar bond. Is that 100,000 dollars he has to come up with. Plus does he also have to fill the requirements of a surety bond too. Just asking?

Bail bond payment [ 2 Answers ]

How much will your bail be for a class b theft charge?

So a pr bond will release the person that is in jail with no bail no cost? [ 2 Answers ]

A pr bond is an agreement in way the person that's in jail will be released right then and there with no cost and no bail?

Bail bond [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am from Florida and I just found out I have a warrant for my arrest I am going to turn myself in , but can I post my own bail at a bailbondmans before going to the sheriff office or can the bailmans turn me in with out been arrested

Abused / Tied to Bail Bond [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am in a abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I live in FL. How can I leave him and not get my bail bond revoked since he signed it so I can get out.

View more questions Search