olivercollins27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Golf handicap
    How do you work out a golf handicap?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Golf handicap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The links at the bottom should particularly help you.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Mar 30, 2007, 02:13 PM
    It's easy. Go to a course near you. Doesn't have to be one you mostly play. Ask to sign up for a handicap. Usually about $35-$45. Most courses have a computer in the clubhouse. Whenever you finish a round type in your GHIN # and enter your score. Scores will be sent to your home course. The one you signed up at.If you have played any rounds beginning on March 15 (Colorado) you may enter them all at once. You can also do from home on your computer at ghin.com. That site should give you all the information you will need. I think it takes 10 rounds to establish your handicap. Will carry over the next year. Be honest about your scores. The integrity of the system is important and a "Vanity" handicap will likely cost you some cash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Professional golf [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question dealing with professional golf. In tennis, men play the best of five sets and women play the best of three sets, but the winner of the men's tennis singles at the U.S.Open is paid the same as the winner of the women's singles. In contrast, in...

Golf and Croquet [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any transferrable skills between Golf and Croquet?

Noisy handicap tenant issue! [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a rent-stabilized apt. run by DHCR. One of the residents over me is handicap(wheelchair)(mother). However, the rest of family(20+yrs old kids and grandchild) are not. We have constantly been battling a noise problem over our heads for 20+ years from these residents(mom very nasty, and...

Social woker pleads guily to molesting the mentally handicap [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a mentally handicap uncle who is 58. He is a ward of the state & resides in an apartment where state social workers help him care for himself. He is high functioning and is employed as a custodian worker. We (the family) spend time with him every weekend & see him regularly. Last...

Golf Course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell me how many acres of land is required for a 18 hole golf course? Cheers MIS

View more questions Search