Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enviro_serv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Excel - Input numbers in sheet1a1 (Using several numbers separately) going to separat
    I want to be able to put over 100 different numbers (not at the same time) all on sheet1 A1 to direct to there own sheet.

Each individual number will go to a different sheet(only 1 number per sheet)

Please help
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 11, 2013, 04:24 AM
    Attach a sample workbook demonstrating visually what you're talking about and show us manually what you're trying to automate.
    GlennGlenGlenn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2013, 05:14 PM
    1. Put the numbers on Sheet 1, say from cell A1 tp A100
    2. In sheet2, in say cell A1 (or wherever you like) put =Sheet1!A1
    3. In sheet2, in say cell A1 (or wherever you like) put =Sheet1!A2
    4. In sheet2, in say cell A1 (or wherever you like) put =Sheet1!A3
    5. In sheet2, in say cell A1 (or wherever you like) put =Sheet1!A4
    etc etc.
    Crude, and manual, but that'll work.
    If you want to do it without entering the "=Sheet1!A4" formula in 100 sheets you would probably need a macro which takes a bit more work and understanding and might be outside of your level (and so more trouble than its worth).
    Perhaps the above would suffice?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS Excel spreadsheet changing numbers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a spreadsheet where I enter credit card numbers, 16 digits. One note, I have the field setup as a custom format, that displays in the custom format as ####-####-####-####. This way it automatically adds the 4 dashes. For some reason, it always changes the last digit to zero. For...

I have a arce minilaptop some of the letter keys has numbers how to avoid numbers [ 1 Answers ]

On my keyboard the letters U I O P J K AND L HAS NUMBERS HOW TO MAKE LETTERS ONLY

Excel changed numbers to zeros [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I exported my cell phone contacts to my PC, which created an excel file for the contacts. It was as names and numbers in different columns. Now when I have opened the file after some time, I see that the long numbers have been changed to 9.67E+11. I increased the column width but did...

Changing numbers automatically in excel [ 2 Answers ]

I have excel 2000 on my computer and downloaded a free invoice template. Over on the upper right it says invoice and then a blank for you to fill it in. I filled in a number and wanted to know if there is any way to have the invoice number change as I use the invoices without doing it manually?...

Padding numbers in excel [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 500,000 cells on a spreadsheet that all follow a letter and number pattern. There are two patterns that look like this: y124f07 and h67g02. So the first is: Letter, number, number, number, letter, number, number The second is: Letter, number, number, letter, number, number

View more questions Search