Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary J Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2005, 01:49 PM
    No Man-single
    Hey. I am a 23 year old female and I am still single. I am really tired of being single. Is theer something that I am doing wrong? I think that I am attractive. But I do wear a lot of sweatpants a lot. Should I wear more tighter fitting clothes just to get a man? Any advise, please let me know. Because I am tired of being lonely and I need some love and affection
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2005, 06:00 PM
    Advice
    You should always try and look your best, Guys don't want to see their girl of their dreams in sweats unless it's the next day. Have a great hair style. SMILE. Wear make up. Laugh. Make small talk. Learn to flirt - you will drive guys NUTS! BE YOURSELF!! Take up something guys do.

Bars are not a place to pick up chicks. I know - I been to every bar.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2005, 10:40 PM
    Maybe your trying to hard to meet a guy. Once you stop looking you'll notice all of a sudden that a lot of men are interested and your ego will get such a boost and make you happier. Just be patient-it will happen.
    Jahiem28 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 27, 2005, 10:15 PM
    Re:No man single
    HI I must say being a guy it nice to see a woman dress nice sometimes but she can wear sweats if they are comfortable. My brother wife wears sweat pant all the time. A person should like you because of your personality not if you wear sweats rather then jeans. A person with a true heart would see your beauty that others are too blind to see. Just be yourself and you will find that special someone. You have to be careful about wearing tight jeans. You might be senting out the wrong message. You don't want to attract that wrong group of men who have no respect for woman. Every time they she a woman in tight jeans they feel she looking for fun or she is easy to get. Be careful take care GOOD LUCK!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Single or married [ 1 Answers ]

Dear tax expert, Both my girlfriend and I get a job in US. I hold H1-B visa, and she holds J1 visa. Both of our annual income will be about $35000. How much tax should we pay if we stay single or get married. Thank you very much! Regards, Chipeng

Is there a reason that I am still single? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi... I am 31 years old! I am divorced with one child. I have been divorced for 6 years. I was in a relationship 2 months after my divorce for approximately 3 years! Needless to say... the last year of our relationship... he cheated! He is now married to this gal and has a child! I truly...

Single mom [ 13 Answers ]

Daughter is 20, in the Navy, pregnant, and single. Baby's father is in the marines with three more years to serve. My daughter may/may not separate from the Navy after baby is born. She and baby's father are not together nor care to be. If she separates from the Navy, she would like to return...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

Why am I still single? [ 6 Answers ]

Last summer I had a "fling" with a guy that I've gone to school with all my life. We really liked each other, but just when I thought he was going to formally ask me out, we headed off to high school (we both attend the same one) and he wouldn't talk to me anymore! Boom and it was over! No "let's...

View more questions Search