Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taxcrazy2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Self-directed IRA
    Will doing this before retirement profitable?

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate and Self Directed IRA [ 1 Answers ]

I have owned a piece of property for over 15 years. It is vacant land and want to put it into a self directed IRA. How do I do this? Also, I have an abstract of judgement recorded against me but no lien has been placed on the property. Once placed in an IRA will the property be safe from having...

Need Money from Self Directed IRA [ 1 Answers ]

During the election campaign, candidates were talking about waiving the 10% penalty for early withdraw from your retirement account (due to the economy)... Does anyone have any info as to whether that this new law has been passed or not, or if it's still being discussed.

Can I rollover funds from my active 401a to a self directed IRA? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to take funds out of my current 401a plan to manage on my own in a traditional IRA. Can I do that by using the 60 day rollover allowance? I would still be contributing to the 401a, but I want to move funds out of it to manage on my own. Also, I am over 59 1/2 if that matters. Thanks for any...

Clarification required on Self Directed IRA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I hold certain funds in my IRA account. I am told that I can invest those funds in the areas I wish to using the Self Directed IRA. Can you tell me whether I can purchase a property valued more than the amount of IRA contributions I have in my account? Many thanks for your help in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.