Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 03:18 PM
    Dog Friendly Hiking Trails in Europe
    Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone has heard of any "dog friendly" hiking trails in continental Europe. It doesn't even have to be labelled dog friendly, just a place that allows dogs and that isn't too rocky. I was hoping to do a longer hike (3-4 days with limited miles each day for mine and Coppers sake) and camp in between.
    I'm not worried about inter-country travel as that's fairly easy with the pet passport and the right paperwork.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 yr old dog has been hiking his leg inside and he has been potty-trained. Help! [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has been trained. I lived in Arkansas and he did not do it there in that house. Now he does it in my room... hikes it on my closet door and sometimes poops. I don't understand why he continues to do this. He knows better and if I try and scold him he gets vicious.

Any body die in this house on brook trails my [ 2 Answers ]

I buy this house but my want to make sure before I closing so my question is anybody had die in this house please let me know

The trails of growing 'older': From a woman's perspective :) :) [ 5 Answers ]

LOVE this!!! Have a great Laugh!! :) Observations on Growing Older ~Your kids are becoming you... and you don't like them ... but your grandchildren are perfect! ~Going out is good. Coming home is better! ~When people say you look "Great"... They add "for your age!"

Chem trails. [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone else heard of chem trails? They are clouds put in the sky from the jets, People are saying that they are not the regular condensation clouds but chemical clouds. The theary is that they are trying to stop the global worming by creating these chemical clouds. Scarry, what do you think?

Back yard not dog friendly [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to make a back yard safe for a dog. An owner has a huge backyard and is great for kids and a dog, however the shed has openings on all sides. Meaning, a dog could crawl underneath which may or may not cause a problem. But the owner doesn't know how to fix this problem. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.