Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 7, 2013, 08:37 PM
    I like my best friend's guy and don' t know what to do.
    My best friend started dating this guy, (I'll call him Tyler) two months ago and I wasn't attracted to him at first. Well over the weekend, I was at my friend's house and met him on Skype. He was so sweet, funny and outgoing. Ever since then, I haven' t been able to stop thinking about Tyler and I realize now that I like him. I feel terrible about this because my friend is really in love with him and calls him "the one." I really wish I didn' t like him but can' t help it. I don' t know how to handle this situation or whether I should tell my friend. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 10:49 PM
    You do nothing and say nothing and stay out of their business and within the boundaries of good behavior. Why cause conflict and drama between you and your friend?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jan 8, 2013, 10:35 AM
    You do nothing. You fell for him over a weekend? Get real. This is your friend. Leave him alone.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Do not tell your friend. You won't be friends anymore if you do that.

This is a classic example of temptation, you must learn to resist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like my guy friend, but I don't know if he likes me back. Help? [ 2 Answers ]

I've known this guy for 3, almost 4 years. When we first met, I had a boyfriend and we all hung out in a group. After the break up with him, I kind of avoided the group, and didn't join again until after I had gotten a new boyfriend. In the past few months he's become more and more flirtatious. He...

How do I tell my guy friend that my best friend like him but he don't really know her? [ 3 Answers ]

So I have this really good friend and we have beem friends for 5 years and she is completely in love with my guy friend but he doesn't exactly know her I keep bringing up her name but all he says is he don't know her and when I ask him to talk to her he doesn't? But the one thing he doesn't know is...

I like this guy but my friend don't what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old in high school and I really like this guy but my friends would never approve. He's kind of a "bad boy" at my school, but once you get to know him he's a really good guy. I just wish he could start making better decisions. How can I start easing my friends into liking him? Because...

I REALLY don't know if my guy friend likes me, and its very important I find out [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I know you've probably heard it all before... but I've liked this guy for the past year (I'm a sophomore now) and we really didn't talk much last year. This year, we have the same lunch/studyhall together and two other classes together. Well,we both go to the school library during the...

View more questions Search