Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clockmaker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 06:53 PM
    Repair of a barometer
    I have a 1950s insterment is it possible to repair?
    clockmaker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 06:57 PM
    I have a 1950s barometer and I need a replacement glass and a replacement unit, can you help? John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

Barometer settings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm brand new here and have a question on setting a barometer. I picked up a vintage, I believe 1950's Airguide barometer. I was wondering if I have to set the dial to my approximate elevation and what to watch for with the dials. I have a small temperature dial, a larger barometrice pressure...

Airguide Barometer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40's vintage Airguide Barometer with a broken face glass. I am looking for a replacement glass the glass is 4 3/4 inches in diameter. Any suggestions where I might look for a replacement.

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search