Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arizona1876 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 09:38 AM
    Why wouldn't upper management discuss a physical accident to other employees
    A co-worker got his hand caught on a machine and no one is talking about it. I heard a supervisor say -upper management is not supposed to talk about it. Why is that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 09:52 AM
    I can't believe that. Something is left out in your explanation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Permenent dots on upper arms and upper chest that NEVER go away [ 2 Answers ]

Its been about 2 years now since I've had this. My friend pointed it out to me last night and I said, that I've had it for 2 years and then she suggested I go see my GP about it. But it doesn't hurt, it just feels all rough when I run my hand over it. Even when its hot outside they NEVER go away...

Office Management - Employees [ 1 Answers ]

The service manager of a shop/industry was fired by the general manager. The service manager stayed until 5 PM (when he could close the shop down). Now the general manager is telling the shop foreman that he has to stay until 5 PM, without getting paid. Does the general manager have the right to do...

I'm Married... and have developed a major physical attraction to one of employees [ 4 Answers ]

I am a professional, married successful person and have neve had any type of problem with this situation before. It has torn me up inside and I can't hardly figure out how to deal with it. I am a Top-Level Executive that indirectly oversees 200 employees and 25 direct employees. Last...

View more questions Search