Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mame_chula123 Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Internet
    Hi(: Well, I just bought an HTC phone, and I already have a line going. I'm not paying internet with the phone I already have. Last time I connected it with a phone that can be use for internet, it charged me money. Do you think it won't charge me if I turn the HTC's internet off? Please answer, I don't know who to ask.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 10:30 AM
    As long as you have a data plan you are going to pay for that... nobody gets it free.

A lot depends on if you have a contract or you bought this outright. Many smart phones REQUIRE you to keep and have a data plan... because the phones are subsidised and they expect to make ony off that part to offset the subsidised amount.

Go to the carrier you are with and ask them... they can tell you if you can sever that or not without a huge penalty.
    spirit1243 Posts: 68, Reputation: -3

Jan 24, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Telecom... New Packages - Special Offers - Packages - Telecom NZ Ltd
    2Degrees... 2degrees - Top up and get

It cost money to get free calls, texts and internet. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes? [ 2 Answers ]

How to change default internet browser to internet explorer using html codes?

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search