Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallykap Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 09:15 AM
    Can I change door receiver and use the openers with the new receiver...
    Remotes worked intermittently - then stopped on old garage door opener. Door works fine with wired remote button at kitchen door. Can I use a different receiver with its antenna?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to change out the remote control receiver on a Hampton Bay fan [ 1 Answers ]

Need to change out the receiver for the remote control--steps?

Location of security code on door receiver for Genie 88pro [ 0 Answers ]

Where is the security code located on a Genie 88 Pro garage door opener receiver?

How can I hook my 2nd TV to my hd dvr receiver downstairs without a second receiver? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new construction house with networking outlets in my home. I am trying to hook my upstairs TV to my downstairs TV that has a HD DVR receiver. Splitting the cables doesn't seem to work, I don't want a second receiver upstairs I am content to watch the channel that is on downstairs. Help!

Garage door openers not working over 5 ft away? [ 1 Answers ]

Both my garage door openers will not operate the door unless they are right in front of it. New batteries in remote did not help. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Garage door openers conflicts with each other [ 1 Answers ]

I have one Sears garage door opener and one Overhead door opener. The Overhead remote will periodically will open the Sears door. I have reset both openers by pressing and holding the learn button for up to 60 seconds. I have unplugged the Sears, pressed the learn button on the Overheard...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.