Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhishekgupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2013, 05:55 AM
    Courses after 12th science biology
    What else I can do after 12th... as science student main subjct are bio,chem and phy... englsh and physcal edu... in any direction xcpt mathz...
    MBBS is already an option xcpt itt.. dn't wann wast mah year...
    Rply fast as wann fill formz too...
    What else more max. option??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 06:10 AM
    How about English... your spelling and grammar are horrific...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How about English....your spelling and grammar are horrific....
    I'm in total agreement here. There isn't a college or school that will accept you with spelling like that.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2013, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I'm in total agreement here. There isn't a college or school that will accept you with spelling like that.
    Not to mention.. speaking as someone who has been through an engineering program... your ability to spell and write out reports and assignments is going to effect your ability to pass the classes...

And I can imagine its an even bigger part of certain other programs.
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Jan 7, 2013, 10:59 AM
    Abhishek Gupta,

I suppose you are India, living in India. I also know that most of the Science students in my country are not so well in English. Do not worry. Even my many friends are not, but they are successful in their careers as doctors or engineers (how helpful they are to the companies or the institutions, they work for or for their clients/patients, is a different ball-game altogether - Lolz), and making enough or much money!

After +2 (Medical Stream), you can opt B.Pharma, but if you fail to take admission, D.Pharma is not a bad option. Even BDS and Nursing can be on your cards. Why not go for BSc (Medical) to be a teacher, or a research scholar, or a professor?

What is your aptitude, interest and main area of inclination?
    Give your opinion and interest area and I will be able to guide you more.

You are welcome, to medical field!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What courses are available.. with biology as a subject.. after 12th standard boards? [ 1 Answers ]

Please give me a complete list of the courses in biology.I know a few.. like.. biotech,microbiology,bioinformatics,etc.. please give me the details.

Science (Biology) [ 2 Answers ]

I can not figure any of my biology out I have gone half way through the book like 3 times! I can not remember anything I have tried using flash cards but nothing seems to work for me. If I really want to go to nursing I need to remember a lot of the things in this book mostly all of it. Any ideas...

12th science physics [ 2 Answers ]

I want free videos for teaching 12th physics please guide

View more questions Search