Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danmis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Ihave a Remote Keypad from an old Craftsman and now have a new Chamberlain opener.
    Can I get this to work?

New Chamberlain:
    Purple learn button on the opener.

Old Keypad is craftsman:
    Remote keyless entry pad is model 139.18795

Check out some similar questions!

Chamberlain 1150lm garage door opener [ 7 Answers ]

Our chamberlain 1150lm garage door opener is opening and closing on its' own throughout the day and night. How do I clear the existing codes on the unit and reprogram the remotes to a new code?

Chamberlain model HD920EV garage door opener [ 3 Answers ]

Has no power at all. The outlet is good (120V)

Chamberlain garage door opener Model 248735 won't open all the way [ 1 Answers ]

Pushing the remote or the wall switch will open the door approximately 18" and then it stops. I have taken several steps to troubleshoot the unit. 1. Disconnect the trolley using the rope pull, same result. 2. Adjusted upforce to the maximum, same result. 3. Adjusted up travel, same...

Chamberlain Whisper Drive Garage Door Opener [ 1 Answers ]

When we had an electrical Storm and I opened my garage door on the next day, they door went open but would not close again. I have electristity in the Garage, just the opener will not work anymore. I have a Chamberlain whisper Drive 1/2 H. P. Could someone please tell me what to do with that,...

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.