Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jones1254 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 11:19 AM
    What should I get this coming July 2013?
    I am and 8th grade student who will be completing school soon and was wondering if I should get a PlayStation vita or a Laptop. This is my issue: I have a dad who is very strict and if he sees them, I do not know what will happen next. Also, I will be going for football trials a week immediately after completing from school. Please give me tips on what I should do.
    Thank You All.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Does your high school ask that students carry and use their own laptop in class?

What kind of computer do you use at home?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 6, 2013, 11:34 AM
    Who is buying the laptop or playstation? How will you keep them hidden from your dad?

I think you should talk to your dad about this. If this is your money to spend, tell him that you've chosen a few options, and you'd like his advice. Maybe if you include him on the decision, he won't be so strict and you won't have to hide anything from him.

Jan 7, 2013, 04:57 AM
    No the school doesn't and its not a high school. I am an eight grader. Oh, and I use a desktop computer at home
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2013, 04:44 PM
    Could you answer my questions?

Jan 12, 2013, 08:56 AM
    OK thanks. I'd take that as an option

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Juicing for 2013 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Everyone , I am new to juicing and new to this site. Happy New Year to all Please can anyone help me. OK so from what I know from my last physical (Sept 2012) I am pretty much in healthy condition with the exception that I am overweight. No Thyroid issues, no high blood pressure and no...

How much will ssi be in January 2013 [ 3 Answers ]

I am on ssi and I receive 698.00 if we get a raise how much would my check be in January 2013

Hyundai elantra 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of any major problems with the 2013 Hyundai (Elantra's) My car flooded in the hurricane and is considered totaled. Want to buy Another Hyundai... I had an old and liked it a lot.

I suppose to see my period on the 10 of July and today is 22 of July. [ 0 Answers ]

But today I start to see dark brown coming out, it's was little, I'm a bit worry because I was happy bbefore I taught I'm pregnant. I'm sad.

My due is 10 of January 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I slept with my boyfriend between the 30/03/12 and 31/03/12 I ran to my ex and also slept with him 15/04/2012 and my due time is on the 10/01/2013 who can be the father

View more questions Search