Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    decurion_incubus_maximus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Proper for Squats
    Hey could someone tell me whether it's a good idea to hold position in mid-squat? And if so what would be the safe duration? Also I read somewhere that when performing a squat the knees should not get past the toes. Is this humanly possible?
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2007, 09:33 PM
    They mean don't lean forward! (it'll hurt your back)
    ultimate_user_name Posts: 103, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2007, 09:33 PM
    I don't know about the position-holding thing, I don't see a point to it
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Mar 1, 2008, 06:16 AM
    Youtube has multiple videos about squating safely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper Thank You [ 5 Answers ]

Hello~ My 13 yr old daughters friend and family has taken her on an all expense paid 4 day trip to Disneyland including an hours air faire. They are paying for EVERYTHING including an expensive hotel stay. How do I possible thank them for this?:confused:

Proper flushing [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently having a problem with my toilet not flushing properly ( everything not going down ). Could this be a venting problem? How can it be fixed? Regards, Ken

Proper venting [ 1 Answers ]

Can a new bathroom, toilet, sink, and shower be vented through an existing 1 1/2" vent? The bathroom will be in the basement, and the vent is part of kitchen on the first floor. Would a 2 1/2" better, or can I use what I have if I tie into the vent above the kitchen sink ? Thank you... Rick

Proper English [ 1 Answers ]

What is the proper way to use the word comraderie?

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

View more questions Search