Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2385 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 08:18 AM
    I want to re dye my hair from light to dark how long after u dye your hair can u redo
    Attempted to go from dark brownish black hair to light brown with blonde highlights, and my hair is a bronze and gold color now, if I buy a dark color will my hair take it and will my hair be severely damaged from too much hair dye to fast?

Check out some similar questions!

Can you dye your hair dark dark brown than dye it back to blonde? (natural) [ 2 Answers ]

I got my hair died dark brown and I probably died it brown 3 times to get the colour I wanted.. And know I miss my blonde can I go back by a professional without it frizzing?

I've just put a light brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair.can I re dye it [ 1 Answers ]

I've just put a brown hair dye on my blonde highlighted hair. Its not brown enough. Can I put another hair dye on or is it too soon?

Best hair dye for dark hair to light? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have really really dark brown hair I want to like dye it at home . I want to colour it a light ash brown would I have to bleach my hair to get the colour to show or can I just dye it!!

How do I dye dark hair to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

My naturally hair colour is dark brown and I would like to getting dye my hair light brown and I'm wodnering which is best type of dye? I want want a good quailty dye (its healthy and without damage etc) Thank you.

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.