Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alicelacroix Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Nice guy with different personalities and stupid friends ! HELP
    Hi there

Well I met this lovely guy in one of my trips, I was studying abroad and as life is unpredictable
    I tried live the moment and enjoy as much as I could
    And I told him that.

He introduce me to his family straight away and they were really nice and I get along with them really easily.

The thing was, his friends were really nasty to me, apart from the visible rudeness, many times ignoring me.
    The first time I met some of them they were really stupid and shocked that I could actually speak english. The last time that one of them pissed me off he ask me if I wanted to suck him off.. The only thing That I could think was "are this people for real ? Bunch of douchbags

But what bothers me the most is that he doesn't take an attitude towards his friends, (or if he really says something, they don't care. I feel like they don't respect him or they hate me too much) because they just keeping doing the same disrespectful things
    And maybe because we are from different backgrounds I find a bit hard to understand some of his attitudes

As an example

He is great, but doesn't have a clue how to show affection.
    I mean when is just the two of us he acts weird ? What the heck !
    However, when he is drunk he is normal (in the way I like a balance between sweet n' naughty)
    Until he drinks too much and change again ! To this awful wierdo that say nonsense things and passes out.

So my question is do I'm the problem ? I have to try to understand or I'm right to tell him to off ?
    Because I already did that..

But sometimes I feel guilty.. and miss him..

Thank you Guys

Ps: He says I'm moody and he doesn't understands me.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2013, 08:19 PM
    Break up with him. If a man allows his friend to say such a humiliating, degrading thing to any woman in his company without correction, he's not a man. He either has no backbone to stand up to his friends, condones you being grossly disrespected or doesn't care. You've described a nice guy who you see as immature, awkward and hard to understand, and who admits that he doesn't understand you. That's the perfect description of the wrong guy for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends but has no married guy friends? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it OK for my wife to have single guy friends and no married ones. They Facebook and text each other some are at the bar when she goes linedancing

Me and my best friends like the same guy . The guy pick my best friends but I stell like him helpp [ 6 Answers ]

First I like him than she come and stell him away like evry time I like someone my best friends like the same guy rigth after I tell her in 2 days . It's like she don't want me to get a boyfriend , and she have like 2000000 boyfriend and she love a pers for 1 week and it's over

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 6 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISHED LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUYS DO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice...

What is the difference between an interested guy and a nice guy? [ 8 Answers ]

Like what is the difference? Esp if he’s the kind of guy who is nice, friendly, helpful and kind to everyone? =/ I've met guys like these types and they always send out very ambiguous signals. So I ain't sure anymore. And if he’s the shy type I get it, but I tend to attract the extroverted,...

If you wonder if you want to be a nice guy anymore or you think nice guy finish last [ 12 Answers ]

YOU SHOULD Definitely CHECK THIS OUT BEFORE YOU MAKING ANY DECISION... IT SO TRUE ABOUT EVERY AREAS OF A NICE GUY SITUATION AND HOW THEY FEEL ANYTHING EVERYTHING... DO NICE GUYS REALLY FINISH LAST ? WHAT SHOULD NICE GUY SO ? Movie name : Just A Nice Guy Part 1 : YouTube - Just A Nice Guy -...

View more questions Search