Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samanthalouise2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Hair Follicle Test - MDMA
    Hi Guys,

Thanks for taking the time to read my question, any support you can offer is appreciated.

On 26th August I was stupid enough to take 3 ecstasy tablets. I have now been offered an amazing job which involved a hair follicle test. I took this test on 19th December.

Based on research I have done they analyse 1 1/2 inches of hair cut as close to the root as possible - covering 90 days.

Based on these dates the hair was cut 115 days after I took the pills, so technically I am safe by 25 days - I'm just after confirmation that I am thinking along the right lines here - my hair is fair, thin and grows at an average speed.

I am losing sleep over this and have never regreted something so much :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 07:00 PM
    It should be clear
    samanthalouise2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 02:55 AM
    Thank you for the reassurance Fr_Chuck.

The reason why I am uncertain is because I read that it can take 2 weeks for the hair to grow through the scalp and be of an acceptable length to cut.

I keep thinking that if this is true, and maybe if the nurse did not cut as close to the scalp as possible I will still be in the detection zone.

I did the test 2 weeks ago do I've had a lot of time to ponder all the facts and work myself up :(

Am I also correct in thinking 3 pills is enough to show in a hair follicle test? I have read some companies use the cut off point of 500 pg / mg and others use the much lower amount of 100 pg / mg. I am guessing I will be measured on the lower point based on the job offer I have received.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Test - THC and MDMA [ 16 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I recently got an incredible job offer, but found I will have to do a pre-employment urine and hair test. The urine test I am not worried about. I have not done any drugs all summer. But I was hoping someone might have some advice on the hair part. A bit...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test help! [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently smoked weed. I've smoked about 4-5 times in the last 2 months. Each time was one session per every Saturday at the beginning of the 2 months, last time was 3 weeks ago. Each session was 3-4 hits.. I have never smoked before this, and decided to quit for fear of random drug tests...

Hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

Could any of these drug alter a hair folicle drug test to look like methanphetamine 1. methylpred 4mg 2. methocarbam750mg 3. methylpredinsolone 4. fentanyl patch 50 mg. 5 .oxycodone 30mg 6. temazepam15 mg

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have smoked 1 blunt in the last 4 day and in about a week I will have to take a hair follicle test and I was wanting to know will I pass it or how can I pass it? Now keep in mind that I haven't smoked in some years. Just bored and stressed because my job closed down.

View more questions Search