Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stinkyjak Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block.
    Need a maintenance manual for York Diamond 80. I need to get to the terminal block so I can connect the C (common I suppose) of my thermostat to the c on my terminal block. Please help.
    stinkyjak Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2013, 12:18 PM
    Ok, out of frustration I figured this out on my own. The Terminal block is under the ignitor. You have to lift and out on the handle that covers the ignitor box, then under that you have to slide up and then out to remove the panel cover for the box that houses all the wiring and the terminal block. This wasn't sliding up and it was moving and bending other parts so I thought this was bolted... no it was just rusted on. Once I was able to get to the terminal block for the Your Diamond 80 furnace, I was able to locate the "C" terminal and wire up my thermostat with no further issues. I wish this was in a manual somewhere, but it doesn't seem like York is very professional about their documentation. I will not purchasing a York when this one finally goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual or schematic needed to repair a York Diamond 80 furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I download a schematic, repair manual for the York Diamond 80 model: P2MPD16N09601E?

Central a/c unit compressor replace terminal block [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old central a/c unit. No cold air. Pulled terminal cover to compressor , lug completely burned off to a nub. Can I replace the terminal block on the compressor? I know about the kits for burned harness this will not help. Thanks

Electrical oven terminal block [ 0 Answers ]

The terminal block, is where you plug in the element on top of a stove. In my case the connection, looks like a clip,that expands to receive The tip of the element. The clips have eroded after a few months. Question is What is the name of those clips/do they sell those clips in an electric...

Heil Furnace Has Extra Dangling Wire for Terminal Block [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Heil 20 + Year Old Natural Gas Furnace Model NUGE125BH02 with a York Air Conditioner of same age. Just replaced filter and saw a Red Wire Dangling with 'Move to Change Cooling Speed' on it. The furnace diagram does not show a red wire. Only Violet and Yellow and White Ground. I...

View more questions Search