Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    __sarah__ Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2005, 06:28 PM
    Tutor needed
    Hi can someone be my physics tutor, I really really need help in it, I'm in grade 11.. someone that checks their email regularly... if your willing to help please reply to this post.. thx :)
    Sunshine4 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2005, 08:01 AM
    Physics? Yes May can help
    My daughter has a 97 right now. Proud of her, also in 11 grade.
    Let me ask her, she is in school now. Maybe tomorrow before you get
    An answer. Sunshine4
    fizixx Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Mar 12, 2005, 05:55 AM
    Tutor
    Hi Sarah....

I'm usually pretty good about checking my mail. I'm a physicist....I may be able to help you out. Let me know if you're interested.

fiz~ :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

Need Tutor For 7 yr Old [ 8 Answers ]

I need an inexpensive tuter for 7 yr old in 2nd but below 1st grade level at this time of year. HELP!!

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Help needed [ 2 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

View more questions Search