Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 5, 2013, 01:29 AM
    Tablets, iPads and other portables...
    So what you got and what do you think?

My first was a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1. Android based and good to use.
    Got Millie a Chinese "knock off" from the bay for cheap and she's been very happy, although the screen res isn't particularly good.

Xmas acquisition was a Nexus 7, the best by far.
    After using a Nexus phone for a couple of years having vanilla Android on a tab is great.
    Superbly fast and outstanding resolution.
    Coupled with an exceptionally reasonable price point it's a winner in my book..

So you going to share?
    Lets see what we have on the site..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2013, 05:30 AM
    I'm responding on my brand new Samsung ATIV 700T.

It's one of the new hybrids. It is a tablet with an attachable keyboard. It's a bit big for a tab (11"). But its not that unwieldy. Windows 8, of course. And it includes Samsung's S-Pen. Handwriting recognition has been excellent. With an I5 processor and SSD drive, it is lightning fast.

I'm getting used to Win 8. There is a lot to like about the new Start screen, though it takes some getting used to.

Thank the powers that be for end of year bonuses.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 5, 2013, 08:10 AM
    I'm on a five-year-old IBM computer with Win XP Professional. :) My husband loves his Nexus 7.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can ipads connect to the internet using free hot spots? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm thinking of replacing my Mac Powerbook with an iMac desktop and using an iPad for portability.

Should I take these tablets at once? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi , I am taking contraceptary pills. LEVONORGESTREL TABLETS BP----PILL 72 (PILL TO TAKE BEFORE 72 HOURS OF SEXUAL INTER COURSE). This come with two tablets if you know.Can some body please tell me if I should take both the pills togather or with some time gap? Please help

Do you think schools should have ipads in school for lessons [ 1 Answers ]

Do you think schools should have ipads in school for lessons

What are these tablets? [ 1 Answers ]

Two forms of tablets that I would like to know about the first one is white small and round and has an imprint of the letter e on one side. The second one is blue long and hard in posture and has a word on one side it is pilza. Could somebody help and tell me what they are? Thanks

View more questions Search