Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdfamily Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Updated files from fireworks to dreamweaver - how do you refresh in dreamweaver
    I am using Fireworks and dreamweaver cs5. When I update a fireworks document, it does not show the updated version in dreamweaver. I keep seeing in tutorials, click the refresh button in the propertys box... but where is this refresh button located, because I don't see it. I am tired of reloading the fireworks file and then relinking all the links again, every time I make a change in fireworks. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask for help dreamweaver [ 0 Answers ]

May i know how can i add another two checkbox for each category below? And make it able to calculate..Please help.. this is the code.. <html> <head> <title>Registration Main Page</title> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

CSS Layouts in Dreamweaver CS4 Missing Files [ 1 Answers ]

Somehow the css files that came with the DW CS4 layouts have either disappeared from my computer, or have somehow become disassociated. The result is that I cannot create a new page using one of the provided CS4 layouts Does anyone have an idea how to get them back?

Web Development with Fireworks and Dreamweaver [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can somebody tell me where I can get better tutorial for website development using Macromedia Fireworks and Dreamweaver? Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.