Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helpedward Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 05:21 PM
    Hot water handle on double handle disc faucet from Ikea get loose after use, help?
    I have a small drip from the hot water side of my ikea faucet. Replaced disc which helped a bit but still small drip (like once every 4 minutes). The hot water handle loosens quickly after just a little use, and this seems like part of the probem. Any ideas for keeping tightened?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 3, 2013, 05:49 PM
    Unless there is a typo here Ikea does not make a faucet but they sell many brands, which one do you have?
    helpedward Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    Unless there is a typo here Ikea does not make a faucet but they sell many brands, which one do you have?
    I have a Burvik faucet bought at Ikea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Ridge Faucet with Loose Handle [ 2 Answers ]

Water Ridge Faucet No. NSF 617-R. Single lever assembly. The handle is very loose and feels like it is going to come off at any moment. Do they make these faucets any more? I really like the design and would like to buy another one.

Not enough hot water from single handle faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a single handle kitchen faucet. I have to put the handle completely to left to get some hot water. The double handle faucets in the rest of the house provide an excellent amount of very hot water. This is also the case in the shower which also has a single handle control faucet. Thanks...

3 handle faucet leaks with hot water [ 1 Answers ]

I changed the washer and the seat and the hot water faucet still drips. I exchanged the hot water valve with the cold water valve and the hot water still leaks. Shoud I buy two new valves? ( the system is old(38 years old) Should I buy new faucets? :0 :( Jim

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search