Ask
    markbugely3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 12:33 PM
    Iowa law on restitution can they law suit money for restitution
    If you na law siut can they take that money and aply it to your restitution
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 3, 2013, 01:04 PM
    Can you post a more coherent question. Its impossible to understand your situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do about someone trying to lie and extort money from my via a law suit? [ 6 Answers ]

My insurance company settled a claim against me whereas I tapped a car at a red light. The lady got out and started pointing to damage that was already there and the police officer reported he saw no problems. She started limping when the officer and ambulance showed up. They checked her out and...

What happens if I can't pay restitution? My restitution is $500,000 , 4,200 a month [ 3 Answers ]

I went to court and in court they asked for restitution in the amount of $500,000, in court the judge said no she couldn't grant it, there was no way I could pay that unless I won the lottery. Well I go to jail get my probation papers and the restitution is on there I'm ordered to pay the 500,000...

How do I get the money from an individual after I won the law suit? [ 2 Answers ]

I won in a property damage law suit in small claims court in San Antonio Tx. And, the lady paid 1 payment of 100.00 on a 1200.00 bill and stopped. I need to collect some other legal way. What is that way?

Can I file a law suit on a person that owes me money [ 1 Answers ]

This person that owes me money has a late execution on her and she does not responed to the letters,what is next

What is the law on probation AFTER restitution is paid? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused::confused: Hi. I am about to make my final restitution payment tomorrow. I am a resident of Staten Island. I was sentenced for 3 years probation and restitution. This was my first and only offense. My question is: If you pay the restitution off even just a few months early, is...

View more questions Search