Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sofilco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 11:50 AM
    How to set password on router netgear n150
    My neighbor is hogging my bandwidth, how can I activate the password, I never set it up. Thanks.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2013, 11:57 AM
    ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/WN...WW_23Jan09.pdf
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Download the manual from netgears website... also the user guide... they will have step by step procedures because you will have to reconfigure how you log into your wifi connection too on your computer. Needkarma provided you the link.
    Eman20 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Go to your internet browser and type in routerlogin.net. Usually the default username is 'blank' and the password is admin. When your in click on wireless security and click on wpa2- personal. This way you can set whatever password you want as long as it is 6 digits or more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I set password on dlink router [ 2 Answers ]

How can I set password on wireless dlink router for internet to other person not acces my internet without permition me?

How to set router password [ 1 Answers ]

We had our router set up by best buy,, we had power failure it seems we lost our router password. How do we reset it?

How to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me, how to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access?

How to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me, how to set Password in WGR614 Netgear Router to prevent other access? Thanks Gunwant Singh

View more questions Search