Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dodgeballking1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Legal dating ages in Colorado
    Is it illegal to date someone if I am 18 and they are 15? In the state of Colorado
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 08:52 PM
    There is no real law on "dating" the law is about having sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 and Pregnant, does that make me emancipated in Colorado? [ 1 Answers ]

My motehr has full custady. Her and I don't get along what so ever. I've looked up and down to see how I could get emancipated. But I don't have the money, and I can't prove that I can 100% support myself, without any help. The court house can't give me "legal adivce" or tell me what the law is....

Colorado Mobile home repo [ 4 Answers ]

I have lost my employment and am unable to continue to "fight" with making payments on my mobile. I would like to write a letter to the lien holder volunteering to give up the home. Does anyone have any suggestions on just what exactly I should say to them in reference to this? Bankruptcy seems...

LAw about ages [ 1 Answers ]

Yeah I want to get my belly button done and I've researcfhed a lot of places and it says that in some states and stuff like that you may need to have an adult with you and you might not be able to because of your age... well does anyone no what the laws are in ontario for all of that?? :p

Repo in Colorado [ 3 Answers ]

Due to a divose I am no longer able to make the payments on my truck. I asked about voulentering to let it repo but they then seid they would put a lien on my house for the diffence. The house is for sale. Can they do this? Thanks

View more questions Search