Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamela88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2013, 10:40 AM
    Free Online Chat with Doctors
    I am 34 weeks pregnant and have a pelvic prolapse,also my cervix is very low and far forward and slightly dialated,what does this mean?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 3, 2013, 11:16 AM
    It means you should probably being checked out by a doctor.
    laurasophia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Hello, my doctor took me off my birth pill as I haven't had a period for 3 month me and my partner had sexual intercourse and the condom spilt I've tried to make appointment with my local doctor but she extremely busy so can't get one. But I've been have headaches back and tummy pain and I feel sick and dizzy all the time. I had these symptoms when I found out I was expecting my son , I've done 5 pregnancy texts and each one negative should I be worried that I'm pregnant again. Also I've been told if you fall pregnant after coming straight of the pill it can cause etopic pregnancy is this true?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 12, 2013, 09:52 AM
    First off, no. Coming off birth control doesn't increase the likelihood of having an ectopic pregnancy. That is silly talk. Coming off birth control does cause your periods to go all wacky, as you noticed by not having them on schedule any more.

When did the condom break?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free online doctors chat [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know why there are clumps of red things in my period and why I am having the most severe lower back pain. This has never happened to me before. Please help!

Free chat with doctors online [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Last month I did have my period and this month I only went for two days and I've done two pregnancy test and both negative could I be pregnant

Free online doctors chat [ 1 Answers ]

Would it be healthy to become a vegetarian or not? Please explain.

Ask doctors about a arm pain online free chat? [ 1 Answers ]

Two days ago I went two carnival, and my arm smashed into a medal bar. I can't move it that far without it hurting, I can't lay on it or lift anything heavy. The pain is just under my elbow... then when I move it. My shoulder hurts... is there anythig wrong with it... or is it just sore?

Free ob doctors online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have missed my menstrual period for two months and I did three home pregnancy test and the three of them were negative!is there a chance I might be pregnant

View more questions Search