Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Jan 2, 2013, 01:24 PM
    Can you recommend another artist like this?
    Hi - I recently discovered Azam Ali and I really like her. I think her style is more traditional Arab music, not the contemporary Arab pop music I hear.

As an example, I heard her two songs: Beni, Beni and Nami, Nami. I like this style of Arabic music. Can anyone recommend similar artists based upon these song styles? Not the pop stuff around now.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

What presents do you recommend? [ 3 Answers ]

Help! We all know present shopping on Christmas is stressful but I am freaking out here! I am not made of money like I am still only 15 but I need the perfect present for my godmother and aunties to show that I care but nothing too cheesy and expensive please help ASAP :P

What would you recommend? [ 4 Answers ]

My computer freezes. Should I take it to the store I got it from to see if they can check it out. Or should I get RegCure? It is still on warranty. I got it last year in July.

Would You Recommend this? [ 2 Answers ]

Would you recommend the skin care products of L'oreal personally?:confused:

What you recommend? [ 2 Answers ]

I am not happily married and have not been for over 10 years... I keep telling myself that things will get better only to watch them get worse even my children want me to leave. However, I would like to know from those who are divorced did you separate for a while prior to getting the divorce? And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.