Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanasue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 10:44 AM
    Brown stains ruins my panties
    I am 64 years old and have a brown stain in my panties everyday. It is not from bowel movements. What could be my problem?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 2, 2013, 11:06 AM
    You need to see a doctor and get screeened for cervical cancer if you don't do this annually. Spotting after menopause has passed is always a reason for concern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge in my panties? [ 0 Answers ]

This is embaressing because I should know this already but I'm a little confused. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around the time I was due to ovulate, well I have a golden brown discharge appearing in my undies and it's the same color when I wipe. Is there a good possibility that I'm...

Brown Stains? Help! [ 4 Answers ]

I've been having brown stains on my panties lately, and I have no idea why. They do smell a lot, and that totally sucks. Was wondering if it could be poo stains, but then I realized that it's not, as my pubic area itches sometimes. I'm 19, and have irregular menstruation since my first period...

Brown stains in grout [ 5 Answers ]

Hello This is my first post to this site. I live in a 2 year old high rise (poured concrete) condo building. In one bath I have brown spots in the grout that disappear when I apply bleach but return in 3 days to a week in the same spots. I used a carbide grout scraper and removed as much of...

View more questions Search