Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2013-Here-I-Go Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Juicing for 2013
    Hi Everyone , I am new to juicing and new to this site.
    Happy New Year to all

Please can anyone help me.
    OK so from what I know from my last physical (Sept 2012) I am pretty much in healthy condition with the exception that I am overweight. No Thyroid issues, no high blood pressure and no diabetes (thank goodness). So my question is I am brand spanking new to juicing. I bought a new blender , an Omega and veggie and fruits and I am ready to go. However yesterday I woke up and made my first Juice/Veggie recipe "The Green Meanie" It wasn't bad tasting, but soon after immediately I would say about 15 to 20 minutes later. I felt light headed nausea and dizzy , then I laid down to rest and about an hour later I got the WORSE headache ever and remained throughout the entire rest of the day. At night about 8 pm I ended up eating something I thought I was going to PASS out so I ate steamed veggies and chicken breast broiled and shrimp steamed with a little bit of salt and a glass of water. I did not sleep well last night I was tossing and turning along with night sweats and shivers and still my splitting headache continued. Now I need to know what happened... OMG is this normal? Has anyone gone through this?. I don't know if I should keep trying this or not?. a while back I tried a 3 day DR oz juice detox and the same thing happened to me immediately after my dinner drink on the first day... headache , nausea, and dizziness.. I felt not good at all... I did read about juicing and the after effects of it and then it says we will eventually feel better... but I wasn't sure so I thought id ask for some advice info or anything at this point.

Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

How much will ssi be in January 2013 [ 3 Answers ]

I am on ssi and I receive 698.00 if we get a raise how much would my check be in January 2013

Tax questions 2012-2013 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a family member which is not a U.S citizen, and nor owns any property inside the U.S. He sends me amounts of money to buy things for him here, and then send them back to him. The amounts range from 1k - 30k dollars. Will I have to pay any kinds of taxes for receiving the money? Are there any...

Hyundai elantra 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of any major problems with the 2013 Hyundai (Elantra's) My car flooded in the hurricane and is considered totaled. Want to buy Another Hyundai... I had an old and liked it a lot.

My due is 10 of January 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I slept with my boyfriend between the 30/03/12 and 31/03/12 I ran to my ex and also slept with him 15/04/2012 and my due time is on the 10/01/2013 who can be the father

Juicing nuts [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. Just got a new juicer. I read something somewhere about using nuts in your juice. Is this true? How do I go about it. :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.