Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chenweii yong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2013, 07:51 AM
    No signal for my monitor
    I don't know why. I tried like everything and still the monitor shows no singal. Any ideas for G900WD ? Please kindly help me
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2013, 10:00 PM
    Graphics port? (onboard or card) maybe in wrong port
    Monitor is dead ? Does another mointor work ? If not then probably
    Adapter issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No monitor signal. [ 0 Answers ]

This only happens when working online. If working locally on computer based programs the problem does not occur. This is happening to three separate computers in the office. I have run virus scans on all cpu s and find none. I also spoke to others in different parts of New Jersey and they are...

Monitor with no signal [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so here's my problem. My computer monitor was working but the tower would turn off after 5 minutes of use and I thought it was over heating so I turned it off and let it cool down. After a couple hours I tried to turn it back on and the tower turns on and the fan starts up but the monitor is...

No signal on monitor, Please Help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a wireless adapter card and installed it into a PCI slot in my computer. When I turned on the computer there is no signal to the monitor. I turned off the computer and took out the wireless adapter card from the PCI slot and turned back on the computer and I have signal to the...

No monitor signal [ 5 Answers ]

Hi people! Once again this common and complex problem. Clues: ~something smells burnt in the tower! But nothing extreme like melt parts etc! ~don't remember what I was doing before on the computer, or if it was working. I woke up and found it like this! ~monitor says no signal, monitor is...

No Monitor Signal [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I recently tried to install a Radeon 9550 256mb AGP, on a compaq. Being the idiot I am I did not uninstall the on-board video first, I inserted the videocard and now I get no signal to the monitor, I have tried removing the Radeon and using the onboard video again, but still no picture. All...

View more questions Search