Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lheine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Probation Sentence?
    While looking on the court documents for my boyfriend's sentencing tomorrow, the docket states "probation sentence". Just out of curiousity, does this mean he's getting probation, or its just sentencing. This is his 3rd DUI ( I know), and we're completely in the dark about what is going to happen. We live in Ohio, and the maximum jail term is one year and I am PRAYING this judge is having a good day!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 07:21 PM
    It is very possible that they were already on probation from the 2nd DUI, and this court hearing is about the violation of that probation.

Yes hope he has a good day
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Hello l:

I know he's your boyfriend, but would you give him probation? I don't think you would.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sentence Formation In french. [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Okay. I was told subject+verb+adjective+Cir(time,location) = A proper french sentence and some about Prepositions such as Dans, à et de. My problem is forming a sentence. For example: ENGLISH Musicians specialize in different music types from jazz to rock. FRENCH

Imperative sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Just curious, could the following two sentences be considered imperative sentences. I believe so, but just double checking for my son's homework. 1. Josh go to your room. 2. You better go to your room. Thanks.

How to best word this sentence? [ 13 Answers ]

... working on an FAQ item, so I want to keep it worded as a question... The question is "can I send and receive email?", but I want to include "to and from other members" since guests cannot use the feature. Is it rightly worded as "Can I send and receive email to/from other members?" ...

Topic Sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I need a topic sentence for the following subject: Tips for Job Hunting in Today's Market

A complex sentence [ 1 Answers ]

Should only be preceded by another complex sentence. Should only be followed by another complex sentence. Has more than one phrase. Has only one phrase.

View more questions Search