Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Esonra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 10:37 PM
    DENON AVR 1611 connection to a projector
    Please help?

Can not get video out to a projector if I connect a PS3 via HDMI to a DENON AVR 1611 HDMI input ports.

If I connect PS3 with HDMI direct to projector and sound to AVR 1611, I get video on screen and sound from AVR.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to replace a Mears thermostat 275-1611-00 [ 2 Answers ]

I need to relace a Mears Thermostat for my wall heater. I jumpered the thermostat out and the heater works fine, but I can not find a 275-611-00 Mears controls thermostat.

Need help with my denon s-101 [ 0 Answers ]

My denon s-101 receiver won't accept my dvd cd why?

Computer AVR and Voltages [ 0 Answers ]

If I plug my 110v hairdryer to the 110v slot on an AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) for computers, would it work? Is it safe? I'm planning on using my 110v things in Asia where they use 220v for electrical outlets. I don't want to have to get 1 of those transformers or I really have to? HELP!

1611 Bible Quality? [ 1 Answers ]

I came across a 1611 bible in my foraging expeditions for collectibles and wondered if anyone had any experience with how quality affects price in a book that old? The spine is still pretty tight but a few pages (not internal content but just the blank pages in front) were torn out and it has...

Sony Bravia HDMI connection to DVD not working (Denon S-301) [ 0 Answers ]

I just got a Sony Bravia and hooked it up to a Denon S-301 using an HDMI cable, and got nothing. Is there some sort of "intelligent search" for components on either the Denon or Sony? If not, how do I get them to recognize each other? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.