Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czshow1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 08:34 PM
    Hook up white rodgers thermostat 1c20-101
    Need to hook up white rogers thermostat to control fan only on comfortmaker furnace it turns on won't shut off
    White Rodgers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Hi. This is Aaron Moratalla from White Rodgers. We need to verify your wiring connections and thermostat setting. It would be best for you to call our Tech Line at 800-284-2925 so we can get more technical information. Thank you for choosing White Rodgers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed over from White Rodgers Thermostat to Honeywell thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a White Rodgers 2 stage heat/1 cool model 1F58-58 heat pump thermostat that I have changed over to a Honeywell programmable thermostat model RTH7400. Did all the correct wiring as stated in the books but when set to cool, the heater kicks on instead of the central air conditioning. What...

White rodgers thermostat black and white wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a very old white roger thermostat for our gas furnace and are replacing it with a honeywell rth2310. Our current thermostat only has two wire one balck and the other white. Where do I make the connections.

Need to know how to hook up model 1f85-275 buy white rodgers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heating controler I got it is a white rodgers type 1f85-275 need to know if I hook up 120v to it or is it 24v and what wires go where can you help me dave

Hook Up of White Rodgers 1F80-261 Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace with only 2 wires running to a mechanical thermostat. When heat is off, Voltage is about 25 volts AC mesured at thermostat. When heat is on, voltage measured at thermostat is 0 volts AC. Need to know if I can replace old mechanical thermostat with White Rodgers 1F80-261...

I need the diagram on how to hook up White-Rodgers thermostat Model # 1f78? [ 1 Answers ]

Please find me a diagram on how to hook up my thermostat. The model # is 1f78. If you could assist me in this matter, I would be very grateful. Thanks! Eddie P.

View more questions Search