Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcsteelers36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2013, 04:57 PM
    Gas furnace problem
    I have an american standard gas furnace it is 9 yrs old and I just replaced the pressure switch because it was giving me a faulty pressure switch error code and now it goes through the startup procedures the fan comes on glow plug gets bright orange and then I hear a click for the gas to start and fire up the burners and then it just shuts down and goes through the startup procedures again. It will work off and on like this some times it will run for a week sometimes a day then I go out and fiddle with a few wires or let it sit turned off for awhile and then it will ignite the burners. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane Gas Furnace Problem [ 13 Answers ]

I recently experienced a problem with my heat. I have a programmable thermostat and noticed that the heat wasn't on when it was suppose to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature in the room was only 68. I canceled the program and manually set the temperature again to 75. The heat...

Gas furnace problem [ 0 Answers ]

When I turn my heat on say 70deg, my furnace kicks on and heats the house to that temp. When the furnace kicks off and the temperature goes below 70deg it will not kick back on. I can raise the temp on the thermostat to 90 deg and it still does not come on. If I go to the gas furnace manually...

Goodman Gas Furnace Problem [ 0 Answers ]

Help! Have a Goodman Gas Furnace, downflow. It works sporadically (and only for a short time, generally 5 consecutive cycles). 45 out of 50 times the thermostat will trigger it to start, I will hear the motor start up (or what I assume is the draft inducer) and then after a minute will shut off....

Gas furnace ash problem [ 3 Answers ]

Have a new Ac/Gas furnace. Now that we have started using the heat, we have what seems like ash on all horizontal spaces. Is this normal cause its new and just needs to be broke in. . Thank you

York gas furnace problem [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace has a intermmitent problem. When it quits the fault code is open limit. They all are closed. I can get it to work by moving the wires at the control board connector. The connections appear to be OK. I looked at the rear of the board and did not see any bad solder joints or cracks....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.