Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny201020 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:04 PM
    I think she hates me
    I was at my g/f's birthday party about a week ago. Her best friend and I are pretty good friends. At the party, I was a little tired because I had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before, plus it was a particularly boring party... Anyway, my g/f's friend thinks I am going to break up with my g/f because I wasn't hanging on her every word, and she now hates me and won't talk to me. What should I do?
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 15, 2007, 06:10 PM
    I think you should give her time to calm down and then sincerely apologize to her and explain the situation. When people are upset they don't think rationaly. Let her cool off then explain yourself. A gift would not hurt the situation. Please rate this answer.
    johnny201020 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 06:13 PM
    I tried to apologize, but she just walks off or hangs up. It has been about 3 weeks. I have tried probably 6 or 7 times to talk to her. And by the way, she told my g/f and my g/f is freaking out... forgot to mention that...
    flexor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 06:47 PM
    Why not try not caring. Clearly this girl is a sociopath on some level and leading your girlfriend down the same road. There's a lot of maybe's here so just be your own man and let things work out as they will. Either your girlfriend will side entirely with her, which means you totally lose and need to get out of that relationship; or she sees how silly her friend is and makes her more connected to you. Don't give in to these immature games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Mother Hates Me [ 17 Answers ]

Hi all, I am 46 and was raised by a mother that resented getting pregnant with me. She has been very open about how much I ruined her life. I can't even speak to her anymore and she has turned my father against me. I hate how much it hurts. There is still this little girl inside who desparately...

My friend hates me! [ 10 Answers ]

Ever since I started a new school everything has been going great, except for one of my friends . She's mad at me because we like the same person, and I just don't get it, I mean why would she be mad at me just for that, and just because of it she keeps pulling my hair and calling me a .:mad:

My Daughter hates me! [ 16 Answers ]

I have been living with my Mom since the birth of my daughter (who's now 20 months). Her Dad left for a job abroad when she was only 6 months old. She has become very attached to my Mom (her granny), and doesn't want to leave her even for a sec. Moreover we have a whole army of servants and...

My dad hates me [ 24 Answers ]

My dad only pretends 2 like me he never talks to me and says I was an accident. I'm falling behind on homework because I find talking to him is 2 hard so I can never ask 4 help. He never agrees with anything I say and everything I do is stupid. He grounds me 4 not giving him the remote so he can...

My mother hates me [ 23 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I need to know how to let my mother know that she is ruining me, emotionally and every other way possible. She has hated me most of my life, she flat out said it a couple years ago and told me the next time I tried to take my own life to do it right. Now that I have finally...

View more questions Search